Friday 26 March 2010

It's Official I am in love...

...with Popcorn Bear!!!!

I bought two Popcorn Bear stamps a little while ago and at first really didnt get on with them so they were put away for a while untill i had time to concentrate on them and try to work them ut - that might sound strange but I just found them hard to get right and feel happy about the result.

Anyway now I have,

I am thrilled with what I have produced even if I do say so Myself! :-)

The first is My cousin Hannah's Birthday Card which is this weekend!
 (sorry about really terrible photos - I promise they look better irl!!)



The Second is For My Aunt and Uncle's Wedding anniversary. (I have witten their names on the little tag to personalise it!)



and the next are three I have made to sell.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment i really appreciate it!

Have a lovely day!
Christine x